Love and Romance - Tips for Married Couples
Author: Terje Ellingsen
Article source: http://www.1st-self-improvement.net/. Used with author's permission.
There are many ways of showing love. Love and romance means much to a lot of people, but unfortunately many couples whether married or not are not pleased with this part of their relationship. In this specific area a marriage enrichment is often needed, especially for couples who have been married for some years. Although hearing the words, "I love you" is special and important, sometimes you wish you could tell your mate as well as hear from your mate those words, but in a more special and unique way. Here are some ideas of how this can be accomplished:
- Rent his favorite movie, even if it is something you do not like, and plan an evening alone where you can be with him as he enjoys his special treat.
- when she gets out of the shower, hand her a warm, cozy towel just heated in the dryer.
- When you make him pancakes, first pour the words, "I Love You" on the griddle and cook for a minute to brown. Then, pour more batter over the words to create a round pancake. The result will be a pancake displaying those three special words when you flip it over.
- While he is out of town, wash his car and surprise him by picking him up in a clean, shiny car at the airport.
- Take her out to lunch.
- Have his favorite breakfast on the table along with the morning newspaper.
- Instead of bugging him to go to the grocery store with you, let him stay home.
- Display your favorite picture of the two of you on the refrigerator.
- Buy her a subscription to his favorite magazine.
Beyond telling your mate that you love them, that they are special, and having passion in your relationship, you should adore your mate and what they bring into the relationship. What this means is, appreciate and love them for the person they are, faults and all. This is true devotion to your mate and it demonstrates that you do not take them for granted.
Go online and find some internet resources regarding relationships and marriage, there are lots of them and many are free as well. Terje Brooks Ellingsen is a writer and internet publisher. He runs the website 1st-Self_Improvement.net. Terje is a Sociologist who enjoys contributing to the personal growth and happiness of others. He tries to accomplish this by writing about self improvement issues from his own experience and knowledge. For example, finding internet resources for career development as well as romance and other relationship issues.
Return to Home Page