Slash Your Wedding Ceremony Bills
Author: Lucinda Lane
Article source: http://www.all-wedding-ideas.com/. Used with author's permission.
When it comes to your wedding services alone, nobody wants to spend an arm and a leg on this and still have to foot the bill for the reception. Really it depends on where you want to your wedding to be and what type of service that you are hoping to have. With careful wedding planning, you can save a small fortune!
When you are planning your wedding , there is a way to satisfy all types of weddings as long as you know what your options are. Let's take a look at the different types of ceremonies that you can choose from that can save you a great deal of money.
When you are planning your wedding ceremony to be in a church, you will often have to pay for the rental and the priest or minister to perform the ceremony.
Some churches will decorate for you while others will not. If this is an issue, be sure to ask first. How much money you will pay for the ceremony will vary and will depend on how the policies of the church. Careful wedding planning requires you to discover all the costs upfront so you can make an informed decision.
Here are some tips on how you can save money on a church ceremony.
* Look for a church that offers complete services or all inclusive packages rather than separate fees
* Try to bargain deals for outdoor weddings
* Rent the church alone and hire your own minister
* Have your services on a day where there are no church services because it may be cheaper
* Decorate the church yourself
* Offer to volunteer at the church for awhile in exchange for a discount
* You can save some money by hosting your ceremony in the church basement rather than in the worship center.
* Churches will often offer more inexpensive prices if you are a member of the church.
These wedding planning tips should give you something to think about for now!
In the next instalment, I will be showing you how you can save money and have fun with some creative, unconventional wedding planning ideas that will allow you to express your individuality (nobody will suspect you are actually saving money by doing things this way!)
If you can't wait for the next instalment of my wedding planning tips, check out my links below for some links to ideas you can get started with right away! Lucinda Lane has also written a guide to beach
Wondering what to do with all the money you will save on your wedding?
Check out her guide to honeymoon
packages and honeymoon
Return to Home Page