What You Should Look For In A Professional Wedding DJ
Author: Ron Carpenito
Article source: http://magicweddings.net/. Used with author's permission.
When planning your event you should go with the most qualified individual or company to produce the results your looking for, it's as simple as that. In this illustration we list the skills we feel should be of high importance to you to achieve those results.
1) You need someone who will deliver the reception you want. Someone who will be able to pick the correct music, setup those personalized moments and realize the difference between customization and personalization.
2) Some one who has the experience and knowledge to provide ideas and advice during the planning process in all areas from the pacing of the day to creative ideas for entertaining.
3) You need a team player who is comfortable being the "Director of Entertainment". Caterers can't do it, they are too busy making sure the food service is good. Banquet Managers can't do it because they are typically concerned with their checklists and the success of the event from the halls perspective. Photographers can't do it since they are too busy trying to capture all the moments. This duty squarely falls on your DJ and its important to find one that can handle the responsibility.
4) You need an eloquent spokesperson. Someone who will represent you confidently and professionally because ultimately his or her actions will be a reflection on you.
5) They need the skills not just the tools. Putting it all together, building anticipation and creating a mood is a skill and not everyone can do it.
6) You need great sounding music from professional grade equipment.
7) Above all else you need a reliable businessperson with the right attitude so you will have piece of mind that the event will happen the way you want it to and be able to enjoy as much of your event as possible. Written by Ron Carpenito, DJ and Owner of http://www.WeddingMusicUSA.com - a nationwide directory of Wedding DJs, Live Bands, Classical Ensembles, and Soloists/Vocalists.
Return to Home Page